Saturday, August 29, 2015

slip, brake , and vsm light all light up at the same

QUESTION:
2005 Infiniti qx56 v8, why do my slip, brake , and vsm light all light up at the same time when ever they want to? I turn it on and pull off and all three are lit up in my odometer I am not sure why. My brake is not in but the light is still on and so is the slip light and the vsm light. I don't know what it is.

ANSWER:
There are several reasons for the lights to come on. About the only thing you can do without a scan tool is check the brake fluid level in the master cylinder. If it is close to the minimum level it may drop below on turns and stopping which will cause all of the lights to turn on.If it is full,you will have to have the system scanned to determine what is failing and either make the repair yourself or have it repaired.